Accessing our website www.cadbasics.in you agree to be bound by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
1. CADBASICS Platform is an online platform that supports and facilitates the online creation of CAD files & educational tutorial by the Users of the CADBASICS Platform.
2. A User may create a CAD files & educational tutorial by using the CADBASICS Platform. Such content uploaded through the use of the CADBASICS Platform shall hereinafter be referred to as “User Content”.
3. You agree and acknowledge that CADBASICS has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the User Content and by using the CADBASICS Platform, you expressly relieve CADBASICS from any and all liability arising from the User Content.
4. You agree and acknowledge that CADBASICS shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the CADBASICS Platform, including User Content.
5. CADBASICS reserves the right to refuse access to the CADBASICS Platform, terminate Accounts, remove or edit contents without any notice to You
CADBASICS takes no responsibility for any User Content that is uploaded on the CADBASICS Platform, and further, the User shall be solely responsible for his or her own actions in utilizing such User Content and availing CADBASICS Platform provided herein.
1. You agree not to use the CADBASICS Platform for any of commercial uses unless you obtain CADBASICS prior written approval
2. CADBASICS reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the CADBASICS Platform at any time with or without notice at its sole discretion.
1. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely. You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any User Content for any other purposes other than as provided herein without the prior written consent of CADBASICS or the respective licensors of the User Content.
2. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the CADBASICS Platform
1. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing such User Content on the CADBASICS Platform. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish the User Content that you submit.
2. For clarity, you retain your ownership rights in your User Content. However, by submitting User Content to CADBASICS, you hereby grant CADBASICS a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, make available online or electronically transmit, the User Content in connection with the CADBASICS Platform and CADBASICS’s business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the CADBASICS Platform in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User of the CADBASICS Platform a limited, non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the CADBASICS Platform. The above licenses granted by you in the User Content you submit to the CADBASICS Platform terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you request CADBASICS to remove or delete your contents from the CADBASICS Platform provided you pay the mutually agreed amount that CADBASICS incurred in providing the CADBASICS Platform to you.
3. You further agree that User Content you submit on the CADBASICS Platform will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant CADBASICS all of the license rights granted herein.
4. Furthermore, you confirm that the User Content uploaded by you is not:
1. False, inaccurate or misleading;
2. Infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
3. Violate any law, statue, ordinance or regulation;
4. defamatory, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
5. obscene or contain pornography.
6. Contain any viruses, trojan horses, worms, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
CADBASICS will terminate a User’s access to the CADBASICS Platform, if
1. the User is a repeat copyright infringer;
2. the Users breaches any terms of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Violation of any applicable laws;
4. your use of the CADBASICS Platform disrupts our business operations or affects any other party/ User; or
5. you have behaved in a way, which objectively could be regarded as inappropriate or unlawful or illegal or which would bring any claims against CADBASICS.
In case any of the above-mentioned cases occur, CADBASICS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the User’s account with immediate effect. Upon suspension or termination of the User’s account:
User access shall be terminated immediately, and the User shall not be able to access the said terminated account
The Terms and Conditions are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India, without reference to conflict of laws principles and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Alathur, Palakkad, Kerala, India.
CADBASICS may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms and Conditions and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Your continued use of the CADBASICS Platform post any modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be taken as your consent and acceptance to such modifications. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
Made By Quadnotion